Business is growing and we need to add a Service Advisor to our team!
Service Consultants are responsible for taking care of our customers from start to finish, including documenting concerns, building estimates, getting approval for work and keeping the customer updated on the status of their vehicle.
Your job doesn't stop after you cash out the customer -- you will also conduct post-repair follow up calls to the customer. This is a relationship business and it's your job to ensure that the customer receives great customer service every time they visit our shop.
Must be able to:
- Demonstrate professional demeanor
- Conduct oneself in a manner that brings credit to the dealership
- Dress in a manner that is in accordance with company policy
- Treat all customers in a helpful and courteous manner and strive for complete customer satisfaction in every case
- Be able to bring customer service to the next level
- Help build a positive dealership and product image
- Able to work well in a fast-paced work environment
- All duties as assigned by the Service Manager in accordance with the General Manager.
- Must have a valid Oklahoma driver's license with good driving record
- Must be able to pass background screen and drug test
- Previous automotive experience preferred, but we will consider candidates with previous successful sales experience
We offer our associates:
- Full time, Salary + Commission along with numerous bonus opportunities
- Full Benefits
- Paid vacations
- 401K plan